
Andrew's busy working on his project today so one of our morning activities was a trip to the local hardware store to pickup some supplies...now the real fun begins!

I am happy to report that it has now been six months since I quit drinking Pepsi/soda cold turkey! As part of that process, my coffee intake has increased. I had been eyeing up a Keurig coffee system for several months. During the Christmas break, we brought one home and I AM COMPLETELY OBSESSED WITH IT. Just ask Andrew!

The next set of books on my reading list is the Lord of the Rings trilogy. I'm about 100 pages into the Fellowship of the Ring and loving every minute of it. I absolutely loved The Hobbit when I was younger and re-read that a couple years ago. Am excited to read the other three and learn more about life in the shire!!
No comments:
Post a Comment