Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday, sunday...

It's been a good weekend here at the house of Pick! There's golf on TV today which seems strange...but I'm secretly pumped by the thought of golf season returning! Tomorrow starts February so things are headed in the right direction!

The big news here this week is that Andrew received a promotion to "Tech 3" at work!! This has been in the works for a couple months, but finally on Tuesday it became official! I'm sooo proud of him!! Way to go sweetie!

This weekend we've been trying to relax and get caught up on some things around the house. Got lots of laundry done! Also, some reading and exercise for me; and lots of work on the motorized chair project for Andrew! I'm having a hard time adjusting back into the midwest cold after being in the 40s/50s most of the week while I was in Atlanta. Ah, well - they say it is going to be close to 30 by next weekend so there's that to look forward to.

I shot some fun video of various animals at the Georgia Aquarium last week. I'll work on getting some of that downloaded and posted to the blog this coming week.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay Andrew!!! Congrats on the promotion!! Wooohoooo!!!! Go out and CELEBRATE!!!!

ThePicks said...

We actually celebrated on Friday night (once I was back from Atlanta) by going to Suzette's - our favorite local restaurant! Delicious duck and yummy soup was on the menu; fabulous!