
A happy early birthday as well to our niece Charity!!
My computer issues at work seem to be resolved. It required rebuilding my computer (new hard drive, new operating system, etc), but I'm ever thankful to be back up and running! I'm starting to get used to life in windows 7. So far it seems to have some nice features.
We got a little surprise yesterday when the girl scout cookies we ordered were dropped off. That had completely fell off our radar so it was a pleasant surprise! Yum - thin mints are soo good!!
There's a show we just started watching through Netflix called "Torchwood" - something from the BBC which we're finding pretty amusing. Of course, it is sci-fi (Andrew and I can't get enough) but with british accents! We are only a couple episodes into season 1, but think it has lots of potential! That new Marriage Ref show is also pretty comical; watched it last night after the closing ceremonies.
PS - if I didn't mention it before, it is SOOOO NICE to no longer hear a dripping faucet. Ah, soo peaceful!
No comments:
Post a Comment