Andrew had a minor delay on his chair project recently. One of the motors he purchased wasn't working right so he had to send it back. He's VERY excited that the replacement motor arrived today so he can work on getting that mounted to the frame this weekend. Bottom of the chair seat was installed last weekend and is quite nice!
It has been quite warm this week (in the 40s) so lots of melting going on! The photo below is from my parking ramp at work. Melting is good, but ice in parking lots is not so good. One of my coworkers completely wiped out on an ice patch near the photo shown below.

It is kind of a short weekend for me as I have to fly to Omaha for work on sunday (mid-day). Only there a couple days for a meeting; return on Tuesday. I've had a TON of website projects going on at work. Got part of the new materials pushed live this week...but much more fun to come! Never a dull moment!
We had a fun movie night last night. Did a double feature: Sherlock Holmes (The Eligible Bachelor) and 2012. Both were fun. Plot line in 2012 wasn't that strong, but lots of neat special effects!
Andrew and I are both big fans of Audi cars but check out this one that was in front of me today (yellow and a station wagon). I was less than impressed...just not the prototypical style of the Audi we both love. Oh, well. Personal preference I guess!
No comments:
Post a Comment