Friday, July 18, 2008

Busy week

This week seems to be a blur; hooray for friday =) I think a nice relaxing weekend is just what we need. No big plans on our agenda quite yet - guess we'll see what the weekend brings. I have a little work travel coming up so we're going to enjoy this nice full weekend together. Definitely want to get out and ride our bikes more to make the most of the summer weather. Seems crazy that it is already mid-July. How did that happen?

Lexus has been extra talkative lately with 5:30 am wake up calls almost every morning this week. Apparently her sleeping schedule and our sleeping schedule are not on the same page...

She put on quite the show last night when I was rowing in the living room; she did everything in her power to interject herself into my workout program. Very disruptive, but adorably cute! Picture something similar to the below picture but on the back of our upstairs couch - doesn't leave much room to avoid the outstretched paws when you're zooming back and forth on the rowing machine!

No comments: