Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Wow, tomorrow is halloween?! Very exciting!!! I'm always a big fan of halloween; just give people an excuse to unwind a bit and be a little silly. Afterall, It is important to cut loose every now and then and to not take yourself too seriously!



Andrew was busy today getting things rewired in our house a bit. We can now display our computer desktop on our tv; very cool to be able to watch online sports programming and netflix stuff on the bigger screen. Love it! Thanks Chet for the great idea!!

I finally stopped procrastinating and actually ordered a bunch of photos today. It has been ages since I actually got real photos developed. Need to remember to do that on a more regular basis!

Our badgers were not in action today but we still watched some good games. Can't believe how Iowa stuck it to Michigan State, handing the Spartans their first loss of the season. But, we're still going to need some help to win the Big Ten.

In honor of fabulous fall colors which are quickly fading, here are some fall photos:







No comments: