Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sunday Happenings

What a fun Sunday today!! Andrew made some serious progress on the lift of his chair while I got a 25 minute run and some reading in. Then we headed up the hill to get in 16 holes of golf. The weather today really cooled off late in the afternoon once the storm system started to roll through the area. We didn't really get much beyond sprinkles, but the lightning and thunder were very apparent!

Andrew got a nice par on a par 4 hole (yay!), while I bogeyed several holes. It was a really nice afternoon/evening for golf!!!







We did a little re-stocking of our wine cellar area yesterday. I sampled a german riesling tonight named "Shine" and it was very good! We also caught a great two hour gig on Saturday Night Live 2000-Present; lots of funny stuff there!!! Hope everyone is having a nice holiday weekend! Oh, and happy 21st birthday to our nephew Jared!!

No comments: