As many of you know, i've been working very hard in the past year to get back in shape. Last summer/fall was filled with lots of calorie counting and some exercise; while this past winter has been heavy on exercise time (running at least 3 hours per week). Well, I'm happy to report all the work has paid off. This past week I had my annual doctors check-up and found out that I've decreased my body weight by 14% in the past 11 months. Feels great to be back in shape and addicted to exercise again! Love it! Andrew and I have even signed up for a 5K run in August with some of my coworkers so we're looking forward to that!
May is just flying by...guess part of that is the fact we were traveling a good chunk of time at the beginning of the month. Andrew and I both spent this past week trying to play a bit of catch-up at work. We're having another beautiful day here with the sun shining and birds flying around in the yard.
Here are a few photos from the yard today (after Andrew's lawn care session on Saturday!)...




No comments:
Post a Comment