Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day 2010

Andrew and I have had a pretty low-key day. We checked out the Ruby Tuesday's yummy salad bar for lunch. It was delicious! He's been busy reworking the front wheels on his chair this afternoon - stay tuned for some updated photos. I got a nice 35 minute run in today; think I found my new favorite running route through the neighborhood. Just downloaded a new running app for my phone which I'm excited to check out; should be able to more accurately tell me how far I'm running, graph things out, etc. Will give that a test run later this week!

So, it occurred to me this weekend that some girls have a lot of shoes...while I apparently have a lot of visors. See example below! While each one has a specific purpose (golfing, running, yardwork, etc)...not sure I need quite this many in my collection =) Maybe it is time to retire a couple?



Sure have enjoyed the nice long holiday weekend! Back at it tomorrow...

No comments: