I've been feeling light on my workout program lately so decided this weekend was time to kick things back into high gear! Felt great to pump some iron with my 30 day shred video. Got a double dose of the video in both yesterday and today so am feeling the burn! Love it!
I am excited at the prospect of the snow melting away at some point in the next couple months so I can get back into an outdoor running schedule. I miss it...but am a wimp and refuse to run in the freezing cold weather. I do think this strength training program I've been doing this winter is working its magic. Will be interesting to see what impact it has on my running once I get out and about in the great outdoors again!
I am giving a big shout out to my friend Christina who completed a half marathon last weekend in Austin, TX. She had a kick butt time; way to go Christina!
No comments:
Post a Comment