Saturday, February 19, 2011

California Trek

Whew, the past month has been a bit crazy. Lots of travel and hectic schedules. Today I finally feel like I'm coming up for air which feels great!

Can't believe the Packer's managed to win the Superbowl. That was fabulous. Work travel brought me to California for eight days (two trade shows to attend) in early February. Back when this trip was originally booked, we really had no clue the Packer's would make it to the big game. I was going to spend the weekend with my sister Renee and her hubby Collin. Well, the moment we figured it was going to be a PACKER superbowl (yay!!!), we booked a flight for Andrew to California so us two couples could enjoy the big game together! The weekend was a ton of fun. Renee and Collin are such great hosts! We REALLY enjoyed our fun weekend with Mr. and Mrs. Smith!

No comments: