Today we had a nice lunch time visit from my buddy Nancy (worked with her in Milwaukee) and her husband Jay and their two adorable little girls (Sydney and Savannah). Sydney became a big sister about six weeks ago. Andrew and I were thrilled to get to see them during their trek to Minnesota and to meet the newest member of their family. Here's a picture of baby Savannah; six weeks old!!! Check out the fancy cowboy boot shoes! Soo Precious =) We're soo happy they decided to stop in for a visit. Jay, hope the rest of your birthday is a good one!

Usually, I only get to see Nancy once a year (in October at World Dairy Expo in Madison) so this was just such a wonderful treat to have them stop by today! Here's a photo from last fall when I met Nancy and Sydney for a grilled cheese sandwich/malt lunch at Dairy Expo. Gotta love the "cows on the concourse" statue in the background!
No comments:
Post a Comment