Monday, June 14, 2010

Room With An Arch

Work travels have taken me to St. Louis this week (Mon-Thurs) to attend a feed ingredient conference. Afternoon sessions today were pretty good. Looking forward to a couple jam-packed days coming up. Tomorrow night there's a group outing to the St. Louis Cardinals game (just across the street) which I'm looking forward to. Ever since I got to go to that Twins game last month I've been more excited about the baseball scene.

Checked into my room today and it turns out I have a FABULOUS view of the St Louis Arch!! It is actually only a couple blocks from the hotel I'm staying at so looking to sneak over there sometime in the next couple days to get some pics!!! I did put my hand on the Arch tonight so that was fun!

Yesterday marked my official five year anniversary of joining Zinpro. Doesn't seem like it has been five years since we made the move to Minnesota. We are definitely loving life in the gopher state!

No comments: