Friday, May 20, 2011

Happy Day!

Oh yeah, it is Friday! TGIF to all =)

This week just flew by...and somehow it is the weekend. Awesome! Really enjoyed all the nice sunshine we had earlier in the week. Today it turned a bit rainy (same for tomorrow I think). I'm OK with that; there is something very calm and peaceful about rainy days.

Andrew is busy making progress on his new project, while I'm sippin' some of my favorite Pinot Noir. Great way to kick off the weekend. We are a little more than a month away from my little brother's wedding. Ryan and Deborah - we're very much looking forward to your big day! Also, looking forward to the Singapore Rippchen's visit back to the states in June!

We got some good laughs out of this show we saw on tv last night. It was called "My Cat From Hell". Picture the dog whisperer (only for cats!...well, sort of!). The cat on that episode made our sweet little Lexus look like a complete angel!

No comments: