Monday, January 17, 2011

Guess Who's 32?!



Thanks to everyone for all the happy birthday wishes for Andrew yesterday! We started the day off by head out to our favorite coffee shop in Chaska and picked up some yummy burritos for lunch. Andrew worked on retooling some things on his chair for part of the day while I got a few more corporate communication things for work crossed off my to-do list. We enjoyed watching the bears beat the seahawks; looking forward to the Packers/Bears showdown in Chicago next weekend =)

We ended the night watching a funny movie ("The Other Guys") starring Will Ferrell and enjoying some delicious cookies and cream brownie mountain dessert. It was GOOD!

3 comments:

Lee said...

Did you make this dessert? If not, where did you procure it?

ThePicks said...

Target bakery!

Lee said...

Go Target!! Wish we had one in our neigborhood. Closest one is down the road in Iowa City or Ankeny. I love Target for so many reasons. Though I guess it's good it's not too close, since they have desserts that look like that. :) I would def. want to be a frequent customer.