there's no doubt...Lexus is certainly a creature of habit. She has been making the most of lap-time today to catch up on some zzzz's. Not sure she sleeps very well when we're gone. I woke up pretty early this morning to get some things done around the house and she was following me around the entire time. Super cute! Love it. What a cling-on!
I was finishing wrapping a few presents today and she of course took the opportunity to walk all over the wrapping paper before I could get to wrapping things up. Must like the feeling or sound of the paper crunching beneath her paws or something? Without hesitation, each time the roll of wrapping paper comes out she is right there to take a stroll on it before the scissors are out and the tape is put to use. Hard to believe she turned seven back in November. Doesn't seem like that long ago that we lived in Milwaukee and found her at the pet store. Remember we could hold her in one hand when we picked her up. She was only ten weeks old. Sooo tiny!
No comments:
Post a Comment