We had a pretty low-key weekend; other than the apple picking outing with the Munson family we were pretty much homebodies. I've had a respiratory cold hanging around for a while and it kicked into high gear starting last friday. We stayed home friday night and watched lots of Macgyver episodes (while I coughed and sniffled constantly). After our big outing on saturday, I pretty much crashed that night. Cold had depleted me of my energy. Managed to find some theraflu to take, but that really knocked me out quick!
So, today we picked up some good meds including nasal spray and some mucinex. Hopefully that does the trick and gets me feeling like my normal self! We got quite a bit of cleaning/organizing done around the house today so feels good to make some progress on that. Great to get rid of some clutter!
We are both bracing for another busy work week. Hope everyone had a nice weekend =)
1 comment:
Hope you start to feel better soon!
Thanks for the birthday wishes too on your blog and on fb. :) It was a good day. :)
Post a Comment