Sunday, August 8, 2010

New in town

It is true, we're finally getting a REAL ACTUAL grocery store in town. Below is the proof; we are super excited! It is going to be a Coborn's Store (which I believe is a Minnesota based chain) and is schedule to open this fall. We can't wait =)



Apparently the humidity is back. Friday night and Saturday were both very nice so we can't complain. We did have a very hot coffee walk this morning!

Andrew managed to get one of his two cooling systems installed on his chair controllers yesterday so this afternoon he's working on part II. While he was working on the chair yesterday, I spent 2.5 hrs outside in the yard getting some mowing and MAJOR weeding done. Looks much better. Our neighbors have three super annoying, pesky dogs that are always in their backyard barking at us. I took advantage of the fact that they were not outside yesterday and got some weeding done along the fence line on that side of the house. Usually, I just let that area alone for fear of the dogs climbing over fence at me. They're just not nice animals.

No comments: