We're seven episodes into "The Pacific" HBO miniseries...boy is it getting good! The one last night was just intense war scene after intense war scene. We also started to record a new History Channel miniseries called "America: the history of us". Looks pretty interesting, but am only one episode in.
Monday, April 26, 2010
What's going on?
Look at this face - Lexus is just such a gorgeous gal!!! She's been particularly talkative while I'm exercising. She likes to follow me around and attempt to get attention from me while I'm running. Not sure she realizes my lap is not exactly accessible when I'm standing up!

We're seven episodes into "The Pacific" HBO miniseries...boy is it getting good! The one last night was just intense war scene after intense war scene. We also started to record a new History Channel miniseries called "America: the history of us". Looks pretty interesting, but am only one episode in.
We're seven episodes into "The Pacific" HBO miniseries...boy is it getting good! The one last night was just intense war scene after intense war scene. We also started to record a new History Channel miniseries called "America: the history of us". Looks pretty interesting, but am only one episode in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope they get the history stuff accurate...
I don't like the way some have been changing it since I was a kid. I like history, though, - It's interesting. That's one channel I miss.
Post a Comment