September 17th is a special day in the house of Pick. We're celebrating a bit of a milestone...exactly 10 years ago today Andrew and I went on our first date together -and started going out two days later =) Both of us had just moved to Madison to start college. In true Wisconsin fashion, our first date included a walk from my dorm on Lakeshore to State Street to get some ice cream. Ah, such fond memories =) We've had soo many fun adventures together!
Here we are freshman year of college:

And now 10 years later:
5 comments:
The only differences I can see are your hair style and Andy's hair line.
By the way, congratulations on the milestone. I like reading about all your adventures.
Take care,
--Jon
Yes, congrats you guys. So fun that you have a picture of that milestone (lst date) or around that time anyway :). I ditto Jon's comment on your adventures once again and fun it is to hear about them. You guys really know how to enjoy each other. We can learn something from the two of you.
Love to both of you.
Awwww, this is such a sweet post. I love the "old" pic. Typical Andrew funny face. :) Congrats on 10 years of being a great couple, you guys! We love you! xoxo
That is so nice seeing those 2 pictures.
So - your first date was on my birthday? Even I, will be able to remember that one. :-)
Post a Comment