We've been taking quite a few strolls around the neighborhood lately. Strange how every time you're out different things catch your eye. The other night for instance we saw this adorable little black bunny hanging out in a backyard...just sitting there on its back feet. Pure black silky fur - very adorable! In contrast, other times we've been out walking and a small frog almost jumped into my shoe (yikes) and I almost stepped on this giant caterpillar (green with yellow spots) that was crossing the street. BUT, I'll take the frog or the caterpillar any day over crazy attacking dogs like the one from a couple summers back!!
Oh, and Andrew was my hero yesterday when he saved me from the tiny little midget dog that came running up to us during our walk about. I just heard barking and saw some movement out of the corner of my eye so I fled to hide behind Andrew. He stared down the midget dog which halted it from getting too close...then of course the owner tries to tame the dog down. I felt silly when I looked back and saw how pint-sized the dog was...but better safe than bitten!
No comments:
Post a Comment