Thought I'd share a copy of our photo from the Zinpro holiday party back in early December. It's a nice deal that the company hires a photographer so once a year we get a fancy photo of us all dressed up. I had a lot of fun picking out my dress for the party this year since I had no idea what dress size I was after my summer workout/get fit program! Needless to say, it was a good surprise as I hadn't worn that size in over a decade! I think Andrew looked quite sharp in his yellow shirt/tie action this year; but I'm a bit bias!

Andrew's chair project continues to progress. He's waiting on a couple parts that he ordered to arrive, but has been busy building out other parts of the chair. We got our taxes wrapped up today. It feels great to have that done!
I have been reading the Lord of the Rings The Fellowship of the Ring book and finished that up last night. It was a very good read; looking forward to checking out the Two Towers next!
1 comment:
You guys look sooo sharp!
Post a Comment