Saturday, February 27, 2010

Weekend activities

The weekend is off to a good start. We met up with our buddies Joe and Tricia last night. Hadn't seen them since early December so was great to catch up and have another classic game night with them! Sequence and Apples to Apples were both played; lots of fun! They are only about a month from the arrival of their new little one! We're excited to meet Mini Munson when he/she arrives!

Can't believe how fast the Olympics are coming to an end. We've really enjoyed watching the fun variety of sports in the winter olympics (well, all but ice dancing...I just can't convince myself that should be an olympic sport)! February comes to a close tomorrow and it seems like the year so far has been very good (but super fast)! I've been getting lots of exercise in this year which feels great. Set a new year's resolution to get a minimum of three hours of exercise each week and am pleased to report I'm having no issues meeting that goal! I am also still working on reading the Two Towers book (lord of the rings); only about 150 pages to go! Next on the reading list is an elephant book that one of my buddies let me borrow; super excited to start into that one next!

Andrew has been slavin' on his chair project today! Here are a few photos from where he was at with the chair as of last weekend:



1 comment:

Lee said...

Just can't get into the ice dancing either, haha. :)Everything else has been fun for us too. I agree with what the announcers said at the beginning of the olympics, that "these winter olympics athletes are not like us". They are just crazy!! Probably especially referring to the aerialists, the snowboarders , the lugers, okay...so the list goes on :).