Andrew's niece Charity and one of her friends stopped by to visit us today. We had such a great time. Hadn't seen Charity since early November so it was great she could stop by during her visit to Minnesota! Lots of fun on the Wii and playing air hockey. Hope everyone is having a great weekend.
The countdown to Andrew's 30th birthday has officially started!
3 comments:
Thanks for letting them come. I'm so glad she got to have time with you guys.
Woah, my little brother's going to be 30.
Yeah....I remember when Andrew used to like to run through the sheets on laundry day when I'd hold them up to fold them....(At about age 1½) I can still hear him laughing. Got so I'd check where he was before I'd start that job if I was in a hurry. Still makes me smile. 'Course he doesn't remember that.
Post a Comment