Sunday, January 25, 2009

Animal Art

The Conservatory at the Bellagio is always a fun place to visit when going to Vegas. This time they had this whole asian theme to the place including some fun animal creations. The panda's were adorable...and how many times do you see a shrub shaped like a bull??!! Neat!


3 comments:

Lee said...

If you have to do something with all the gambling money :), it may as well be the conservatory. That was awesome...probably my favorite spot. I daydreamed the other day about going to Vegas and winning the jackpot. It was a fun dream. Funny because I wouldn't even put one quarter when we were there. Jon was more honest than me and put in 2 or 3 as I recall. I'm afraid I might be a potential addict, especially if I were to win that jackpot :).

jp said...

Those are some REALLY HUGE Chia Pets!

Lee said...

Mom...haha.