Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Random info...

Well, I still don't have my new tooth placed in my mouth yet. 0-2 so far, hopefully the third time will be a charm??!! They just can't seem to get the color right so I have to go meet the "tooth artist" again tomorrow. This will be my second visit there. Both of the previous versions didn't look good when my regular dentist tried to place it. I haven't lost hope quite yet of getting a tooth in my mouth before our upcoming trip...but I'm also not holding my breath.

Time seems to be flying by really fast. Andrew and I can't believe it is already mid-april. We've both been swamped at work lately; all goes well for both of us...just very busy. Spring seems to finally be close to arriving. We're actually 10 degrees above normal today...that's at least a step in the right direction.

2 comments:

The Portas said...

More tooth crap to deal with? UG! I'm so sorry! One of these days you'll get it all taken care of.

Enjoy the nicer weather for us!!!!

jp said...

At least you are further along than Lucas got. The implant wouldn't heal up for him so they had to take it out again. He didn't even get to first base. We gave up after that. Had to recover from the expense of something that didn't work on the first level!

Tooth color is small stuff compared with that. :-) Happy for you that you're this far! That's great!