Andrew ended up getting 5th out of 40 in our NCAA pool this year so that is exciting news. Basically, he won back our entry fee $ to enter so we're happy to break even! Basketball march madness is always a fun time for us.
I was supposed to get my tooth implant deal all wrapped up this week but now it looks like it will be early next week before that occurs. I was not happy with the shade of the tooth, so they're reworking it to make it better fit with the rest of my teeth. Hopefully that all pans out next week. I'm anxious to be done with this tooth flipper business that's been in my mouth for WAY too long =)
Work is hectic for both andrew and I and will continue to be that way until the end of the month when we head out for my company's spring meeting. Really looking forward to our LA/Maui trip. We are sad that our buddies Megan and Dan won't be able to come to the spring meeting this year. Their sweet little son Elijah (who is almost 14 months old) is scheduled for his second open heart surgery on April 15th. His first surgery was May 25 last year. This one should be his final repair (replace the stint from operation #1 with a heart valve and patch a hole in the heart wall) so we're keeping him and his parents in our prayers. What an intense thing to go through. Please say a prayer for them if you get a chance.
Not much else new here. More another time.
1 comment:
Hello the RA! Thanks so much for the prayers for our man. He is in need of them!! Hospital time is sure not good for any of us.
Anyway, just thought I'd let you guys know that I came in FIRST in our March Madness pool! Yes, me! The one who does not know a thing about sports! Go Kansas (this is what saved me).
I hope work isn't too crazy for you, Ronda, and I certainly hope that my absence doesn't cause you too much grief. :( Hang in there. We're looking forward to getting out of this place and spending some much-needed time with our Pick friends.
xoxoxoxoxoo to you both!
Post a Comment