I just looked outside at work and see it is now raining out...guess we could use the rain to green up our yard but what a difference from yesterday which was just gorgeous. It was 75 degrees, sunshine and B-E-A-utiful outside. Andrew and I took a long walk last night and tried to soak in all the great weather while it was here.
No new tooth for me quite yet. I was back at my dentist on monday and the tooth was still too gray of a shade. Apparently I'll see a different (better) ceramic tooth dude next time I go back for yet another consultation. My dentist said she was really sorry for all the hassle and that after all this she doesn't think she'd use this group again to create prominent (front of mouth) fake teeth. So anyhow, flipper will stay in my mouth for now and revisit in a couple weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment