Sunday, September 9, 2007

Update from Belle Plaine

Andrew and I had a pretty nice weekend. We picked up some new wooden blinds for a couple windows in the house so got those installed...along with watching lots of football. The badgers managed to squeak out a victory; but it looked pretty ugly from what we could tell on the espn updates we were watching.

Saturday night was fairly interesting...we ended up taking a walk through the neighborhood. It was just our standard 2 mile loop through the neighborhood. Anyhow, we cross this street and two little dogs come bailing out the back door of a house, they see us and the next thing I know one of them is latched onto my leg??!! Yikes. Bit right through my blue jean pants (tore a hole in them) and made a few scrapes on my leg. Of course the lady owner who just let the dog out hears me scream and comes running out right as the dog is attacking me. Classic. The whole thing made both of us quite skiddish. Looks like Rae Dawn now has the distinction of being the only of us Rippchen kids to not be attacked by a dog =)

More another time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dirty Bugger! I hope the lady bought you new pants!

The Portas said...

Call the cops!!!! Little crapper (the dog, not you). I would have totally freaked out if that had been me. I'm not so fond of doggies.