Great to have that done; now just need to get the siding project complete. Insurance will cover two of the four sides of the house so we hope to get that wrapped up in the next few weeks. Hopefully it will match somewhat close to our current faded khaki color. We'll see!
Also, it was great to have my sister Renee come stay with us for a couple nights. I last saw her in February when I was out in Tulare for the Farm Show. She ended up being in town for a meeting so I was able to pick her up thursday night and we just dropped her off at the airport this afternoon. Had a great time with her visiting for a couple days...always great to catch up and spend time together. Lexus even snuggled up on Renee's lap on thursday night so that was fun to see!
Now we're having a football filled saturday afternoon/evening. We sure do LOVE college football season!
No comments:
Post a Comment