Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday repairs

Sunday was repair day at our house. Thank goodness for Andrew being handy around the house. Our dishwasher had been a bit leaky for a few weeks and he was able to resolve the issue today and everything seems to be back on track!!



In other notable news, it was about 35 degrees out the other day when I was driving home from work. I pull into our driveway only to find Andrew in shorts, a tee shirt and stocking cap. Needlesss to say, he's more than a little excited about the new hoop!

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Very nice: Did you guys have to have someone come out and pour concrete for the base?

ThePicks said...

Nope, Andrew was brave! I assisted (a little) but had no idea what I was doing! Andrew dug the 3 foot deep hole and then we both mixed and poured!