Anyhow, Andrew and I got out and golfed 18 holes on Saturday. It was a bit brisk but a much better day than Sunday. The front 9 was well, a bit rough...but by the back 9, we got back into the swing of things. Andrew actually had a really good back 9; think he shot a 49 (36 is par) including getting a par on the 16th hole! Photo of him below shows where he sunk his putt to make par. I was kind of hit or miss but had a great time! Looking forward to much time on the greens this summer!
Monday, April 27, 2009
Golf Season Is Here!
Wow, has it really been that long since I posted to the blog?? Craziness.
Anyhow, Andrew and I got out and golfed 18 holes on Saturday. It was a bit brisk but a much better day than Sunday. The front 9 was well, a bit rough...but by the back 9, we got back into the swing of things. Andrew actually had a really good back 9; think he shot a 49 (36 is par) including getting a par on the 16th hole! Photo of him below shows where he sunk his putt to make par. I was kind of hit or miss but had a great time! Looking forward to much time on the greens this summer!


Anyhow, Andrew and I got out and golfed 18 holes on Saturday. It was a bit brisk but a much better day than Sunday. The front 9 was well, a bit rough...but by the back 9, we got back into the swing of things. Andrew actually had a really good back 9; think he shot a 49 (36 is par) including getting a par on the 16th hole! Photo of him below shows where he sunk his putt to make par. I was kind of hit or miss but had a great time! Looking forward to much time on the greens this summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment