Sunday, March 16, 2008

Stillwater in the winter

Andrew and I took a day trip last saturday to Stillwater, MN. We had a fun trip there last summer so we decided to head back there again. It was a little cold that day but lots of fun to visit there. It was nice and quiet at the Freight House where we had lunch that day and then made a trip to the local german store.

Here are a few photos...

1 comment:

jp said...

Stillwater. Is that the town with lots of antique stores on main street? We were there and it was SO interesting! I think that (main street)is as far as we got because I don't remember the places in the pictures. Seems like a nice place. I bet it's even better in spring and summer! :-)
We'll make it through this winter yet. Snow was really dumped on us this year but I can now see the grass peeking through!