Andrew and I have decided to head to Las Vegas August 16-18th for a mini-summer get-away. It has been a crazy busy year (can't believe it is mid-July already) so will be good to take this trip to get away from all the chaos and just enjoy some fun time together. It's been a while since we've been there and we always have fun memories of great adventures in that city - so should be a good trip. We're going to stay at the Venetian - we haven't stayed there before so looking forward to checking out their accomodations.
Viva Las Vegas!
3 comments:
I'm so bummed we won't be there the same weekend! Vegas won't be the same after we're done with it, so it's a good thing you guys are going after us. :)
I just realized my comment didn't make any sense. I meant to say, it's too bad you're going after us because it won't be the same when we're done with it. You knew what I meant.
Have fun. Can't wait to see the pictures!
Post a Comment