I'm giving a Happy First Wedding Anniversary shout out to my sister Renee and her husband Collin! Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Smith!!
Lots of good basketball on tv yesterday. Thank you Iowa for handing Purdue another defeat. REALLY didn't see that one coming! Now hopefully the Badgers can work some magic against the Buckeyes this afternoon??!! We can only hope! I can't believe the big ten tournament is going to start later this week and then one week from today is SELECTION SUNDAY!! Awesome!
Andrew has been busy working on upgrades to his chair (as you can tell from previous video posts!). While I have been doing lots of reading, exercising and catching up on various other things. Looking forward to seeing my sister Renee later this week in Reno! Pretty neat that we'll be at the same conference for work!
1 comment:
Thanks Ronda! We had a great anniversary and it was awesome to bunk up with ya in Reno! : ) Love ya! - Renee
Post a Comment