Monday, November 24, 2008

Thoughts From Pickland...

I've been an absent blogger this month. Is it really the week of thankgiving already? Wow, how did that happen?!

The loss of Heather earlier this month continues to weigh heavy on our minds. At times it has flat out left us at a loss for words. She was just such an amazing, inspirational person. It goes without saying, but we're really going to miss her. Here are a few photos (of photos) I wanted to share from Columbus.





Thanks to our brother-in-law Jon for snapping this photo of us (at the Columbus Zoo). Sometimes I think that Andrew and I don't take enough photos together; need to work on that in 2009 =)



Here's a shot of Andrew and Owen playing a game of risk on Andrew's iphone:



And, a classic shot of Owen and Sebastian (check out their tough guy faces!). Cherity was trying to do madlibs with them; it was pretty intense =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures! I really
like that one of Andrew and you!