Sunday, February 10, 2008

Cold Weekend

Ok, it is cold outside...but that's not the kind of cold we're talking about. The sniffling, sneezing, ear ache and sore throat kind is what was prevalent at the house of pick this weekend. Andrew has had a sore throat for a few days and a major head cold took over my body all weekend long. I really miss being able to breathe out of my nose (and enjoy a decent nights sleep)! Hopefully this sickness will be gone soon.

Below are a few recent photos. The aerial ones are from the Ontario, CA area. I was out there for an equine tradeshow a couple weeks ago and enjoyed the view of the mountains on our descent into the area. Also, there's one of Lexus chilling with one of her many play toys in paw.


1 comment:

The Portas said...

Hi the RA! I'm so sorry you aren't feeling well. :( Get better soon! Take care.

p.s. I love the pics from the previous post. Very cool.